Donate your talents as a marketer!
All Nations International mission is to make disciples and plant churches to ignite church planting movements among the neglected peoples of the earth. We work in 45 nations representing more than 450 workers send out and thousands of churches.
Most of the 2.3 billion unreached peoples live in difficult places and are hostile to the gospel. It has become harder to connect with them and start sharing about Jesus right away. Besides this, putting food on the table, being able to send kids to school and provide income to reach others is a challenge for workers and movements. Local indigenous workers cannot rely on Western money.
Business for Movements is one of the most strategic initiatives in missions of this time to help overcome these challenges. With Business for Movements we help disciple makers and church planters use business to reach the unreached and help these disciple makers and movements become self-sustainable. Over the past 4 years we have trained more than 800 people, started more than 60 businesses and helped plant hundreds of small churches in 8-10 nations in Africa, Asia and the Middle-East. We see people becoming self-sustainable and using business to reach unreached people groups.
Do you want to make an impact in the world, reach the unreached and help them start Kingdom businesses?
WE NEED YOU.
Be part of this movement and CONTRIBUTE your creative talents and time!
Volunteer Marketing and communication (4-8 hours a week)
There are many inspiring stories from the field. People are starting businesses alongside their church planting efforts everywhere. It’s your job to interview our workers online, capture their stories through text/video, edit them and distribute them on our website, newsletter and social media. You make sure the website is updated and make necessary changes. You also create an annual report and other design related tasks.
- Interviewing workers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East
- Writing their stories or capture them on video
- Edit videos
- Write and edit newsletters
- Adding stories to the website
- Update and edit the WordPress website
- Setting up and executing a social media strategy
- Coordinating and writing an annual report
- Setup Online Marketing campaigns (SEO, SEA, email marketing)
- You are passionate about Jesus
- You are touched by the All Nations vision to make disciples and plant churches to ignite church planting movements among the neglected people’s of the earth
- You are excited about how to combine business and church planting and disciple making
- You love other cultures and have experience with cross-cultural communication
- You love business
- You love media and design
- You love to tell stories
- You love to write these stories down in English
- You love social media and can create captivating posts
- You are proactive and social
- You are a good listener
- You can plan and manage your work well yourself
- You can organize well
- You can communicate pleasantly, calmly and clearly
- Experience with WordPress or Adobe design packages is a pro
What do we offer?
- Being part of and build out one of the most strategic initiatives in missions right now!
- Have the privilege of seeing God move and change people: disciples are made, people and communities are changed, unreached people groups are reached
- Encouragement, training on marketing and communication from International Business Director
- You will be part of a small support team
- Option to come along on trips abroad